Metro SE is a streamlined version of Metro 6. While maintaining the power of Metro 6, some of the non-essential features have been eliminated thereby allowing us to offer this product at an incredibly low price.
| || |
The keyboard window
allows direct entry from the macintosh Keyboard or mouse and also expands to reveal an advanced arpeggiator
under the hood. Great for using your notebook to control AudioUnit (AU) or VST software synthesizers.
- 8 Sections with up to 32 tracks per section.
- Up to 8 audio tracks and 2 aux busses.
- Up to 8 audio effects or 2 synthesizer type plug-ins.
- AudioUnit (OS X) and VST 2.0 Support.
- Unlimited off-line effects edits.
- Convert synthesizer plug-in output to audio simply by mixing tracks.
- New Jukebox for playing MP3, and many other file types.
- Support for ASIO-compatible audio cards in OS 9.
- Drag-and-drop editing of audio.
- Audio file compression with QuickTime.
- VU meters for monitoring of audio and MIDI.
- Multiple color schemes.
- Context-sensitive, searchable Online Help.
- Online tutorials.
- Multitrack Digital Audio Record.
- Record at variable sampling rates up to 96kHz and sample sizes up to 16 bit.
- Edit and process with sample accuracy.
- Apply audio effects in real-time and make off-line edits.
- Drag and drop editing of audio regions.
- Audio functions as shown. (Normalize/Group Normalize in 6.05 or later).
- Merge audio (Combine).
- Real-time mixing.
- Stereo mix-downs at variable sampling rates up to 96kHz and sample sizes up to 16 bit.
- Multitrack MIDI.
- Step record, punch in-out, loop record, sound on sound record, and multi-take MIDI record modes.
- Flexible pattern-based sequencing.
- Edit audio, MIDI notes, controllers, tempo, audio volume, audio pan, aux buss send volume, aux buss send pan, pitch bend and drum patterns within a single time-locked window.
- Fade and automate volume, pan and other data.
- Quantize and Humanize MIDI.
- Pitch bend and transpose notes.
- Drum grid editing.
- Criteria-based editing.
- Record, edit and insert SysEx data.
- Multiple time/key signatures per song.
- Velocity editing.
- Import and export audio using QuickTime.
- MIDI file import and export (types 0, 1 and 2).
- Experiment and apply different rhythms in real-time with the Rhythm Explorer™*.
- Paint a musical canvas with the Note Spray tool.
- Note Pad for keeping notes on individual files.
*Metro SE has a limited selection of algorithms in Rhythm Explorer.